One-on-One Astrology Tarot-scopes Consultation – 60 Minute Session – 15 Card Spread
Astrology Tarot-scopes Consultation Sessions
Drawing on the ancient discipline of interpreting the night sky, our Black Moon Astrology Card readings give you access to the tangible wisdom contained in the heavens above. The movements in the planets, the luminaries and the stars are reflected in the happenings on Earth and influence our lives, bodies, souls and destinies.
As science and an art, astrology reveals the insight and knowledge that is literally written in the stars. Our sessions are based upon the most important placements of a horoscope making this an in-depth reading for divination and self-awareness.
Our Astrology Tarot-scope consultation sessions include information on a range of astrological influences, including the planets, eclipses, and the lunar nodes. With a divinatory meaning, keywords, and tarot correspondence with each tarot card, this session makes the principles and revelations of astrology tarotscopes accessible to all.
Explore the complex connections between you and the stars to illuminate your path and work fate to your favour.
- In a one-hour Fifteen-Card Spread session is ideal for a new client, with a thorough analysis of the life themes in our Here, Now, and Later Spread as well as the unfolding patterns of the progressed themes, and analysis of current and future cycles for effective forecasting with intuitive guidance. This Here, Now, and Later Spread looks at the issues occurring in your life now as well as what is likely to happen based upon the current circumstances if you allow maters to go on as they are. ($300.00)
- FIRST ROW: The current circumstances.
- Card 1: Where you stand or what your situation is now.
- Card 2: Other people and surrounding circumstances.
- Card 3: What you are not yet able to see, but I still influencing the situation.
- Card 4: A path you are considering or where the situation is currently heading.
- Card 5: The current energies and surrounding circumstances.
- SECOND ROW: What is evolving and where the energy is being directed.
- Card 6: What to do next and how to approach the situation.
- Card 7: Influences from partnerships, alliances, romantic interests.
- Card 8: What others are saying about the issue, but not to you.
- Card 9: Hopes, wishes and a possible outcome depending on what’s happening now.
- Card 10: What is driving the situation.
- THIRD ROW: The conclusion based upon the current conditions or future influences.
- Card 11: The state you are progressing toward, the energy coming in.
- Card 12: Influences from others that will have impact on the resolution of this matter.
- Card 13: What you have failed to take into account, but also what can be corrected.
- Card 14: What cannot be changed unless drastic measures are taken.
- Card 15: The outcome of the matter based on what is. Changing your response to the matter can change this outcome.