One-on-One Akashic Tarot Consultation – 60 Minute Session – 18 Card Spread
Akashic Tarot Consultation
Find the answers you seek.
Attract your greatest love.
Uncover mystical histories and unknown futures.
The Akashic Tarot is an astoundingly accurate tool for predicting the future, unveiling hidden insights, and unleashing new powers. This unique Akashic Tarot consultation can transport you to the Great Hall of Records to help you discover the unknown. It can also reveal ancient and new talents, unexpected victories, imminent rendezvous, unmet allies, and the steps to untold prosperity.The Akashic Tarot is designed to access the profound energy and unlimited information that make up the Akashic Records, which are great fields of wisdom and power that transcend time and space and are immediately available to all. With each card, you can connect with a powerful Akashic Force and open to the psychic currents that are always flowing between you and the Akashic Realm. This deck will help you connect with your spirit guides, Ascended Masters, angels, and loved ones in spirit. With the turn of a card, you can enter the Akashic World!
- In a one-hour Eighteen-Card Spread session we can delve a little more deeply into the life themes of the spread and examine current cycles and do a bit of forecasting. For repeat clients, a one-hour session is perfect for quarterly or annual forecasting and intuitive guidance. The Wheel of Life Spread combines the astrological wheels showing the twelve houses with the path of life. ($300.00)
Cards 1 through 12 are laid in a counterclockwise order, indicating the energy, people, or situations influencing each of the astrological houses. The cards tell you the situations influencing each of the astrological houses. The cards tell you the situations and people involved, while the houses show you what part of your life those situations and people will influence.
- Card 1, The First House: The self, your personal expression, how you define yourself, your image, self-discovery and self-awareness.
- Card 2, The Second House: Money, your own resources, where and how you earn your income, your values.
- Card 3, The Third House: Siblings and friends who are like siblings, the conscious mind, small classes, short travel, computers, short writing (articles, poetry, blogs, etc.), local events.
- Card 4, the Fourth House: Home, mother (or the nurturing parent), family, the emotions.
- Card 5, the Fifth House: Children, creativity and creative projects, leisure time, love affairs.
- Card 6, The Sixth House: Daily work, co-workers, physical and mental health, daily life, pets.
- Card 7, The Seventh House: Spouse, romantic partners, business partners.
- Card 8, The Eighth House: Shared life and finances with a partner, money from other sources, including inheritances, transformation; psychic power; sex.
- Card 9, The Ninth House: Higher consciousness, long-distance travel, greater perspectives, universities and higher learning, philosophy, publishing.
- Card 10, The Tenth House: Career, what you wish to achieve, reputation, authority, father (or the more distant, authoritarian parent).
- Card 11, The Eleventh House: Groups, friends, social aspirations, networking, large corporate structures, psychology.
- Card 12, The Twelfth House: The unconscious, karmic lessons and relationships, dreams, what’s behind the veil, spirit communication, secrets.
Here are some examples:
If the Akashic Records shows up in your sixth house, it indicates that you could be tapping into the Records every day or for your daily work. If it falls in your ninth house, you could be writing and publishing a book with the help of the Records or about the Records.
If the King of Forces falls in your seventh house, there could be some sort of partnership with him. In the twelfth, you have karma with him. In the tenth house, he could hire you, o if he is you, you’ll be experiencing greater power in your career.
If the Sands of Time lands in the fifth house, there may be a situation with children or a creative project that is of a timely nature.
If one of the travel/move cards falls in the fourth house, there’s a move or relocation of the home; if in the tenth, there could be a change of directions or relocation in your career; if in the eleventh, the move could be for one of your friends.
Cards 13 through 17 are laid in a line from left to right in the center of the circle created by Cards 1 through 12. They display the people and situations you find upon your path today. The middle card identifies what’s central to you right now – your primary focus and most important message.
Card 18 is a single card that gives you a peek into the long-term future. It is a glimpse at future trends based on the choices and actions of today.
Like in most other spreads, you can tell the time involved by where the cards fall. The four cards farthest to the left (1, 2, 12, and 13) represent the path two to three years (although the 12th House can also include the deep past and even past lives, since it involves karma). The four cards farthest to the right (6, 7, 8, and 17) indicates what’s coming (in those houses, or areas of your life) in the next two to three years. And all the cards in between show the present influences at hand, including the last four to eight months and the next four to eight months. Remember to trust what you feel in your own experience of time.