One-on-One Akashic Tarot Consultation – 30 Minute Session – 8 Card Spread
Akashic Tarot Consultation
Find the answers you seek.
Attract your greatest love.
Uncover mystical histories and unknown futures.
The Akashic Tarot is an astoundingly accurate tool for predicting the future, unveiling hidden insights, and unleashing new powers. This unique Akashic Tarot consultation can transport you to the Great Hall of Records to help you discover the unknown. It can also reveal ancient and new talents, unexpected victories, imminent rendezvous, unmet allies, and the steps to untold prosperity.The Akashic Tarot is designed to access the profound energy and unlimited information that make up the Akashic Records, which are great fields of wisdom and power that transcend time and space and are immediately available to all. With each card, you can connect with a powerful Akashic Force and open to the psychic currents that are always flowing between you and the Akashic Realm. This deck will help you connect with your spirit guides, Ascended Masters, angels, and loved ones in spirit. With the turn of a card, you can enter the Akashic World!
- 30 minute Eight-Card Spread gives us enough time for a more thorough overview of the main issues as well as look at current issues and general forecasting with an Eight-Card Spread – The Pyramid Spread. The Great Pyramid was one of the most massive structural undertakings in history. And that may be why this spread can be so helpful when you have questions about specific work and creative projects. Relationships and family are very creative projects as well, so you can ask about those, too. ($165.00)
Cards 1 through 4 indicate the foundation of the matter – that which you’ve already built and those situations upon which the task rests. Of course, just because it’s the foundation line doesn’t mean that all your efforts with the people and situations shown in this line are complete. On the contrary, since they hold everything up, they must continue to have your attention.
Cards 5 through 7 represent Phase II of this reading. The foundation line provided the beginning and the support for what’s happening now; this second row shows what is in the present. There is also a special meaning given to the center card. Card 6 represents the King’s Chamber, which is centered in the Great Pyramid. It symbolizes the situation or person central to the matter.
If the King’s Chamber card is situational, it shows the most important issue in the matter. If a person is depicted in this position, it shows the person in authority or with the most influence, whether it’s you or another. If a person in the King’s Chamber is reversed, it represents a person in power either not pulling their weight or possibly losing the position altogether. The cards on either side of the King’s Chamber can indicate the actions to take in dealing with the center card.
Card 8 indicates the pinnacle or outcome of the matter. It shows your potential and, sometimes, what you have to overcome to achieve it. If you don’t get a definitive outcome card here, it could be longer into the future until it’s reached.
Astrological Connections to the Great Pyramid
There is another layer of insight that the foundation line of the Pyramid spread (Cards 1 through 4) can add. You can learn more about expanding your foundation through the astrological connections found in the Great Pyramid. Simply apply the energy of the elements to the situation or person shown in Cards 1 through 4.
- Card 1: Apply the energy of fire. Add speed, strength, heat, firmness, and the creative force of yang to the situation. If you were to breathe power into the very depths of the card that lands here, what new insight does it give you about the situation?
- Card 2: Bring the energy of earth. Supply follow-through, attention to detail, thoroughness, research, and greater responsibility. How would more detail and greater reliability support the situation in the card that falls here?
- Card 3: Apply the energy of air. Lift the situation to a more expansive perspective and a broader scope with more thought and communication. What would the card that lands here show you when you stretch this scene as far as it can go and look for new ideas there?
- Card 4: Add the energy of water by creating a state of yin receptivity. Meditate on the card that falls here. Seek to understand your emotions. When applying rest and receptivity to this card, how does it make you feel?
Here are some examples of cards connecting to the elements:
- Card 1: If the Spring/Fall card lands in the element of fire, it’s important to take extra action and speed as you plant the seeds for new projects.
- Card 2: If the Diversity card falls in the element of earth, try different things in your approach to the situation. It’s also time to apply new methods to even the tiniest of details requires.
- Card 3: If Setting Your Course lands in the air element, there could be far-reaching studies for you, or a trip involved with higher learning. Your course could require flight of mind or even an actual flight.
- Card 4: If the Queen of Scrolls falls in the water position, there may be a woman (perhaps a therapist) who helps bring you greater understanding emotionally. It is also an indication that you could take your psychic experiences higher through practice and meditation, or with a female teacher.